Dedicated incubation facilities:
iPARK has 45 independent office units which vary in size from 3 to more than 8 persons offices. The facilities are designed to offer flexible terms to serve the startups needs during their first 2 years of operations.
This entails creating the right kind of user friendly environment to enable startup companies to accelerate their development.
Shared facilities and services:
iPARK offers a range of shared facilities and services to all of its incubated companies, which include conference and meeting rooms, administration and reception services, internet connection, phone/fax/copy facilities.
Strategic support services:
iPARK provides a wide spectrum of strategic support services that include:
· Management team support, development, mentoring, and guidance
· Strategy planning and market positioning
· Business planning and feasibility assessment
· Organizational structure development
Operational support services:
iPARK operational services vary according to the startups needs. They typically include:
· Marketing and public relations
· Talent acquisition and recruitment
· Training and educational programs
· Accounting services
· Legal services
Interaction and networking:
iPARK promotes interaction and networking between its incubated and graduate companies, the investors community, and strategic partners through a number of formal mechanisms and events.