iPARK enables and supports innovative ventures through effective programs, dedicated facilities, and expert advisory services.
iPARK supports entrepreneurs through matchmaking, advisory, legal support, and capacity building through multiple incubators across Jordan. iPARK also provides services to institutions and donors seeking to establish impactful entrepreneurship support and enablement programs.
For investors, innovators, and innovative institutions, iPARK provides expert commercialization and intellectual property services including patenting, matchmaking, governance, deal-structuring, brokerage, and technology audits through the Intellectual Property Commercialization Office (IPCO).
Graduated companies have grown to become market leaders, generate millions in revenues and investments and create thousands of value jobs.
Jordan’s most impactful and oldest running incubation program with progressive KPIs geared towards economic development and job creation.
Jordan’s first technology transfer unit and the central office of the Jordan Technology Transfer Network, providing innovation and IP advisory services to universities and research centers across Jordan.
Enriching the innovation ecosystems that brings together major players in academia, research, investment, industry, donors, the public sector, and civil society.
How We Do It
Our cross cutting themes for delivery includes:
Through our incubation services and range of development programmes we support individuals, businesses and industry sectors to become successful, competitive market leaders. We adopt a bottom-up/ top-down approach as needed and are driven to deliver progress with purpose.
We are leading innovation incubators of Jordan. We have established new ways of supporting the innovation ecosystem in Jordan which have now become standard practice. We lead the way for innovation in new geographies, industries and ways of doing business.
We create direct impact across Jordan’s innovation ecosystem. We deliver investment through time, resource and finance into areas as diverse as basic research, agile startups, innovation finance to government programmes and established industry in Jordan and internationally.
We greatly increase the opportunities for success for Jordanian technology & innovation startups through better access to markets, finance and talent. We connect widely across institutions, sectors and regions to deliver real impact through partnerships.
Frequently Asked Questions
iPARK is located at the Royal Scientific Society, in Jubaiha, Amman.
We also have four incubators in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan:
- iPARK incubator at King Hussein Business Park, Building 23, Second floor, Office 215, Amman.
- iPARK incubator at Generation Impact, King Abdullah II Street, Building 296, 6th floor, Amman.
- iPARK incubator at Aqaba, Al Hussein Bin Ali Street, Royal Jordanian Building, Ground floor, Aqaba.
- iPARK incubator at ShamalStart, Irbid Development Zone, Luminous Technical University College, Building 1, 1st floor, Irbid
iPARK never claims any intellectual property developed by clients. Clients receive our support to develop and mobilise the appropriate intellectual property strategies to serve their needs.
No. We support individuals and businesses in developing their own feasibility studies, and provide advisory services related to innovation and entrepreneurship.
iPARK provides advisory and agency representation services related to intellectual property and commercialisation including patents, industrial designs, copyrights, trademarks, and other forms of intellectual property. Contact iPARK’s Intellectual Property Commercialisation Office at IPCO@ipark.jo
You can apply directly at www.ipark.jo. iPARK will review your application and contact you once selected. If selected, iPARK will provide you with an array of incubation services that include:
- Logistical services, such as a furnished, dedicated office space, shared facilities and services.
- Operational services such as legal, accounting, bookkeeping and tax advisory.
- Strategic advisory services such as product development, strategy planning, market positioning, management team development, mentorship, and assistance in recruiting a board of directors.
- Interaction and networking services, including informal workplace interaction, regularly scheduled meetings and networking events.
- Monitoring and evaluation services, including business plans and model evaluation, needs identification, work plan development and resource allocation.
- Training and capacity-building services, including business training sessions and ‘hot topic’ seminars.