Logistical services entail creating the right kind of user friendly environment to enable member companies accelerate their growth and development. These include furnished dedicated office space, shared facilities, and services.
Operational support services pertain to the assistance and management of procuring specialized professional services needed to ensure effective operations of the member companies, those include the following:
- Accounting and bookkeeping services – This includes bookkeeping services, tax and social security consulting, payroll administration, and reconciliation services.
- Legal services – This includes providing a certain number of hours per year of legal consultations for each member company.
The spectrum of strategic support services will generally be provided internally and in some cases through a pool of experts, they include the following services:
- Product development and commercialization.
- Registering intellectual property (patents, trademarks, copyrights…etc.).
- Strategy planning and market positioning.
- Organizational structure development.
- Business plans and feasibility studies.
- Management team support, development, mentoring, and guidance.
- Partner identification and assessment.
- Executive and board of directors’ recruitment.
- Employee recruitment.
- Networking, contacts and introductions.
iPARK continuously promotes the interaction and networking between its member companies, graduated companies, the investors’ community, and strategic partners through a number of informal and formal mechanisms, including:
- Informal workplace interaction.
- Group brainstorming and regularly scheduled meetings for idea and experience sharing.
- Fund raising events and investment matchmaking.
- Business and technology partnerships.
Monitoring and evaluation services are provided as an ongoing process, which includes:
- Evaluating the business plans and model of member companies.
- Identifying areas of need.
- Developing a work plan to address those needs.
- Identifying expertise and services needed to move the business forward with timeframes of major tasks.
Educational programs and on-site seminars of interest to startups will be hosted and managed by iPARK. These programs include:
- Hot’ topic seminars – those seminars emphasize on topics of special interest to technology-based businesses. iPARK will continuously identify topics based on an understanding of the member companies’ needs and invite guest speakers with expertise in the topic area.
- Business trainings – iPARK works with trainers to provide member companies with access to a range of general business-related topics that are applicable to any startup operation including financial, legal, organizational, marketing, etc.
iPARK provides its member companies with mentorship and advisory services that match their needs and support their growth potential.
- Mentoring: Utilizing a pool of experts willing to serve as mentors and business advisors for member companies.
- Advisory Boards – Developing pools of professionals, technologists, and business owners that are willing to volunteer as advisory board members for member companies.
- Intern network – Assisting member companies in identifying and recruiting a talented, affordable work pool of interns.